Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Cow Farm!!!!

Last Friday night we went to some people from our church who have a dairy farm. It was kind of fun to see pens full of cows again. I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. I have got quite busy with school lately and I was sick last week.

The guys who farms here is trying to breed in Brown Swiss cows and Red and White Holsteins into his Black and Whites but it takes a long time to build up a herd of Red and Whites so he still has a bunch of Black and Whites.

This tractor went through a little accident and all the windows were broken and the cab was bent so windows don't really fit in it anymore.



I am planning to do a post about a bunch of goats we sold a few weeks ago but I haven't finished it yet so I'll do it in when I have some more time (something I do not have in abundance these days).

1 comment:

Emily W said...

cool pics!

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones