Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Vote!

Since I can't decide between Holly and Echo we are going to have a vote. You have to choose which one of those you like better and which ever one has the most votes gets picked. May the best name win! :) By the way, I am still open to other name suggestions.

12 comments:

Nicole Boekee said...

how am i to choose??????

rachel k. said...

echo and holly are both dumb for that goat....(no offense, ppl who suggested it)
I'm gonna say this 1 more time...
BETSY!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Rachel-Please keep you nasty comments to yourself. this is my blog and my goat (sort of) and these are the names I picked. No offense Rach. :)
NIcole-You should be voting for Holly right? Cuz that the name you suggested.

Sarah B. said...

I like the name that someone suggested in the last post.. Wanna-be!! (Wanna be a cow, instead of a goat)
But If I must choose between echo and holly.. well first of all why echo? Not that it wouldn't be a good name?
Holly, maybe...I don't really know.

horselover said...

Can I vote for my own?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!






You know my anyways don't you?

Rebecca said...

Absolutely, you can vote for your own, Emily. I need more votes for Echo. I would have picked it but my parents both like Holly.

Joshua said...

Of echo & holly I like Echo better.

Anonymous said...

Buttercup or Mabel are better names for a cow wanna-be don't ya think? Honestly , the names you picked are ...well....corny! Or how about what uncle Fred calls all his cows.....Charlie!!!
Love Tante Caroline

horselover said...

Thank You!
So I am going to vote for ECHO!!!
totally the right name for a goat!




Your sounding kind of stiffy Becca with your absolute's and so on, Right?

Nicole Boekee said...

hahah. my vote is for holly. i love looking at the comments that others put tho!!!! lol. anyways. gotta go. luv ya

Emily said...

name it something closely related
to our goats names!
Emily Van Dyken

Emily said...

look up goat names on the internet!

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones