Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Sunday, February 17, 2008

A new Arrival!!!

The first little kid was born this morning! It's a boy! Isn't he cute?


Long legs for such a little creature :)Sort of wobbly.



Benjamin is thrilled :)




Drinking form his mother...





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute

Rachael B. said...

Hey Karen! I just read your e-mail!
*CONGRATS* from all of us!!!! ;) They are SO cute! I love the look on Benji's face! :D
We hope to be by real soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any more yet?

I have to call you one of these days...

Rebecca said...

Yes, we now have a total of nine! I'll have to post more pictures, they are sooo much fun!
Yes, call me any time! Maybe I'll call you if I get a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now the fun begins!thanks for the pictures!
Tante Caroline

Heidi said...

hey that must be quite an experience!

you guys must be crazy busy!

fun though.

miriam said...

awwww!!! they're sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Karen, someone told me that you called on thursday night. Thanks for doing that, I'm sorry I wasn't there to talk to you.I was at sarah d.v.'s b-day party. Can I call you monday night?

Love, Elizabeth :)

Rebecca said...

Sure! I'll try to remember to be around the house then. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, talk to you then!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen, we have a picture of your family's goats on our desktop at the moment. Every time we see them they make us smile!

Say Hi to the family for us!

Blessings,
Steve & Amy

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones