Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Beach day at Port Burwell!

Yesterday was my first young peoples event, a lot of fun!

Playing football, there was also socer and volyball games.

Jenna and Christy




Jocelyn and Nicole building a sand castle



Caroline and her friends, walking






Steve and Jenna coming out afer a quick swim together





Carl







Nathan








Some people talking










Jenna









Christy and Carl playing vollyball











Sun on on the water











Ryan, at pizza hut that night














Carl and Ryan

It was a great day, although the water was a little cold for swimming. I met an old friend of mine, Deanna, who I hadn't seen in ages. We talked for a while, too bad I didn't get a picture of her and I together.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like u had fun. I love the pic with the sun on the water!

Anonymous said...

hey karen,
i didn't know you liked taking so many pics of guys, wink wink;)
looks like fun!

Rebecca said...

I took lots of pics of Jenna and Christy too but I wanted to show every body in the post so there happened to be lots of the guys. :)
Go to Rachael B's blog (link on my side bar) to see some beach pictures from my b-day.

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones