Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weekend Activities

For my birthday(yesterday, the 12th) I had my two Rachel friends over! That's Rachel K and Rachael B. We had lots of fun... (I'll try to post a picture of us all together later)
Here Mom is cutting the frozen cake, it was delicious though, very rich. Playing spoons on Sunday with lots of people...

We took a walk on the beach Saturday night.


On Saturday moring we biked with John and Becca to a sematary down the road, interesting place. We saw one stone that said the person had died in 1801. Some stones were so old you had to feel them to posibly make out the words.






We went for a 4-wheeler ride and walk to the woods.





And we did some swimming too.






This dude eats everything. We had these for dessert one night and he was happy to have Mom and Dad share their's with him.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like u had fun. And b the way, happy B-day.Those are nice pics too

Anonymous said...

You spelled 2 words wrong! Karen, I don't know how you got into high school!:D You spelled cemetery sematary and you spelled possibly posibly. Oh, well, maybe I'll forgive you just this once ;)

Rachael B. said...

Nice pics Karen, I think it's neat you have a sort of 'photo journal'
of that day. How's it feel to be 16?

Oh by the way...
That's reel funnee, Rachel!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
(oops, did I spell it wrong??)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melissa!

Relax about the spelling Rachel Nicole.

Yeah I'm glad I have all those pictures, they bring back good memories...:)

So far being 16 has been laying on the couch all week with a bad cough so I can't really tell you what "normal life" being 16 feels like...

I got the drivers handbook and a really pretty birthday callandar and some candy from my siblings. When I'm feeling better we'll go to town and get a bike.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Karen!!
I love the pics. especially the one of Benjamin :) Hes sooo cute!!
(you spelled calendar wrong too:)

Anonymous said...

You sound like my mom when you say, RACHEL NICOLE! I'll forgive you for that too;)

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones