Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Monday, May 07, 2007

Flowers!

The tulips in front of our house have opened now, aren't they beautiful?




Oops, sideways.













Rachie K and me went to the woods yesterday and we saw violets, and red and white triliums (it's a shame we're forbidden to pick the white ones)























Some one brought these to church last night.



"There's not a plant of flower below, But makes thy glories known." Issac Watts








3 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love flowers. My little brother picked me some dandilions for my birthday. Even they are pretty.

Anonymous said...

Karen,didn't you get any good ones of when we were there? :)
I miss you even more than I did before. :(
I had a really great time though!

Anonymous said...

yeah, a few, I post them for you but first I want to do some other ones that I took yesterday and today. Hope you dont mind. I'll email you soon.:)

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones