Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Apple Blossoms!
I've got 10 pics of apple blossoms alone, hope this isn't too booring for you :(
These are some of my favorite pics that I've ever taken though. Don't you just LOVE this time of the year?























































6 comments:

Sharon said...

Karen, those are beautiful pictures! I love spring blossoms... too bad they don't last all summer, but then we wouldn't have any fruit, I guess! :) Our apple blossoms have just started opening this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
:D
I love apple blossoms!Those are such great pic.!
My mom said that if it were possible she would get some of those and put them on cards!
I agree. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
I hope to use some of them for cards too. I have more that I didn't post, want me to email them to ya?

Anonymous said...

Yes, please!

~Marie~ said...

Another flower that smells amazing! Melissa and I picked some in the woods (off Crab Apple trees) and brought them in the house.

The only bad thing about that is they die right away and they send my Mom into an allergy fit! :)

Anonymous said...

Apple blossoms are soooo beautiful! I especially like the pic with the lake in the background!

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones