Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Saturday, December 09, 2006

More Snow!!!



 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mel said...

That is awesome! We are snow deprived here yet...

:-(

Aaron said...

Nice, give all the snow-lovers some pics to daydream about. Myself, I don't like the snow much.

Are you going to post some more pictures of your new home?

Rich and Cher said...

Beautiful... I also saw some pictures of London after the snow came. Gotta love the snow. Ps. 147:16, 17.

ra

Rebecca said...

It's mostly melted by now but it looked really pretty the first day when I took those pictures.
I might post more of our house, you probably want to see some of the inside.
Hopefully you snow lovers get some soon. :)

~Marie~ said...

That is so awesome!! We still don't have anything. Now skiing is cancelled. ANd I just heard this morning it's supposed to be warm till the middle of JAnuary! :( :(

I'm am definately moving to like Antartica or somewhere like that! ANybody else?

Rebecca said...

Noooooooooooooooooo, I'm happy right here.Now you only have to drive 3 hours to come see us and from Antartica...I don't want to think about how far that would be.
Or maybe you don't want to see me... ;)

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones