Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Parry Sound!!! (part 1)

The graduating grade 8 class from the Heritage Homeschoolers took a class trip, this past Friday and Saturday, to Hayhoe's cottage in Parry Sound. We all had a blast!
I took close to 300 pictures so I'll have to do a few parts to get all the good ones in.
Enjoy!

The whole class! From left to right; Lindsay, Andrew, Aaron, Josh, Jessica, Julia, Luke, Victoria, Angela, and me.

The Canadian Shield on the way up.

6 comments:

horselover said...

Time of you graduation?



Answer me Becca!

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily,
My graduation is this Friday. I think my mom talked to your mom.
I really hope you can come!!
Love Becca

horselover said...

Really sorry Becca
I don't think we will be coming, I don't know why not, but I am really disappointed:(



Talk to you later!

Jonathan and Denise said...

Looks like a fun trip Becca. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures - though maybe not all 300!

horselover said...

Hey Becca!
Guess what?
Moms are really ridiculous sometimes,
she has changed her mind and dad consented to us going and sleeping overnight at your place and we might pick up Rachel Brink!
I am now officially exited and I mean exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah Yeah Yeah and Yeah again!!!!!!!






P.S.
I feel like a official dope now:D
P.P.S.
See you on Friday!

Sarah B. said...

congradulatoins Becca! looks like tons of fun.

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones