Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Starting Up Again

Hey Everybody, this is Rebecca. I decided to take over Karen's blog for her(seeing as she hasn't posted in a while). I took some pictures of the goats today and I thought I try my hand at posting.
Please bear with me, I've never done this before.





Some of Andrew's turkeys and my Mexican rooster.Our biggest goat.One of the bull calves we're raising for meat.Last but not least...

5 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Nice Pics!
Thanks for finally posting for Karen!
Hopefully you will keep up more than she does...

Rachael B. said...

Hey Becky,
Nice pics! Looks like the goats are doing well. I love the black and white cow picture...
Tell Karen I said HI!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! Becca How are you doing. You are really good at taking pictures of cows. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE those cow pictures!

Anonymous said...

Where's that letter you supposedly sent to me like ages ago?????

Unknown said...

Yay, Becca!!!!!! PICTURES!!!!! Now you got me all excited. :D

I love that brown and white calf! *Drool*

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones