Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Monday, March 05, 2007

I went away this weekend, when I met my family at church yesterday they had some news...
"You know what Karen? We got a new dog!" Surprise! Isn't she cute? She's a golden retriever about 4 months old, her name is Lady. At first we thought it should be Honey, because of her color but Mom found it hard getting used to caling a dog "Honey":) So after much discussion at supper tonight, we finaly came up with a decision.
Her eyes really aren't green, thats just the camera.


 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! Yes she is Very cute!!:)

~Marie~ said...

You are so lucky!! I always wanted a GOlded Retriever Puppy, but since Uncle Martin's puppy was free and Golden Retriever's aren't my DAd picked Uncle Martin's! Our puppy Mia is cute too, but I LOVE Golden Retrievers!

Mel said...

Awwwwwwwwww! She is so adorable! (Or is it a he? I just read quickly. :-D )

I love puppies...

Rebecca said...

She's a she:)
I always read other peoples posts so quickly that I go to comment and never know what to say.

Anonymous said...

Oh,KAREN!!!!!She is so sweet!

I need a dog I need a dog I need a dog I need a dog I need a dog...



:D

Anonymous said...

Awwww,
shes so cute. I love golden retrievers. there so well behaved.
I wish we had a dog.

Anonymous said...

weeeelll I beg to differ on the well behaved part, :-D (she's not that bad... just sometimes)
but I love golden retrievers too!

Cute!

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones