Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Monday, January 01, 2007

My bedroom

This is my bedroom with the border on and my post card collection on the wall. I finally got stuff organized. It's a small room but I like it, especially cause it's my own. The white spot to the left of the pic is nothing.
A close up of the border.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~Marie~ said...

Cool! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Sharon said...

Hi Karen!
Your room looks cozy & beautiful -- much different from when we first saw it! Good work!
Say hello to your family from us, & congratulations to your mom on her birthday!! Neat that our moms share the same birthday...
Love,
Sharon

Rebecca said...

Yes Marie, you've got to get down here sometime.
Thanks Mrs.Brink! I hope your Mom had a great birthday too:)

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones