Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds; For riches are not forever, Nor does a crown endure to all generations. When the hay is removed, and the tender grass shows itself, and the herds of the mountains are gathered in, The lambs will provide your clothing, And the goats the price of a field; You shall have enough goat's milk for your food, For the food of your household, And the nourishment of your maidservants. Prov. 27:23-27

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Pictures

These two are a start, I'll put more on later. Our computer can only handle a few at a time. This is our house, still under some construction. Below is a view of the field and the woods.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS house Karen!I can't wait to come and see it for myself!

Katie said...

Hi Karen! Hows the new house? have you gotten pretty well settled yet? I saw some pictures of Benjiman on the Brinks blog and he's really cute! Say Hi to everyone for my mom and tell John I (I is me Katie :D ) says Hi. We will keep you in our prayers.
Love the Best Family.

Rebecca said...

Hi guys! Its good to hear from you again. Yes, we are pretty much settled in now. Our new place is great. Say Hi to your familys and come see us sometime.

Some Country Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones